Looking at my pictures, I see that something needs to happen. I can't look at myself in the mirror half the time because I don't like what I see, especially beneath the clothes. Lately, the baggier, the better. Trying to hide beneath my clothes.
In 2011, I cut my hair short, wore crazy clothes and tried to get attention cuz I liked how I looked. That's not how it is now. Now I hide under my clothes, my big curly hair, my jackets.
I don't want to hide though. It's not me, and my body is what is keeping me from being me. So, time to make a goal to get healthy. I know I wasn't healthy before when I looked good, but now I'm going to be healthy and hopefully look good while I'm at it.
Here's to a new goal.
This is me my Sophomore year of High School (Fall 2009)
I was 16. Size 9 or 11 jeans. around 125 lbs.
This body weight is definitely not my goal but I would love to feel this confident with my body again.
Me right now. Not that bad, but not as great as I'd like to be. I'd like to lose the tummy, drop 1-2 jean sizes, lose the weight in my arms, and especially my face.
Right now I weight 185, size 14/15 jeans and a women's L shirt.
And no worries guys, I'm not gonna do some diet kick. I'm gonna do sorta like I was a few months ago when I was losing well. I lost 8 lbs in 2-3 months and I loved feeling the success. I hope to do so again and change my lifestyle.
Here's to my new goal.
Eat ~ 1730 cal. per day.
Eat ~ 5 servings of fruits/vegetables
Drink ~ 8 cups of water per day.
Exercise AT LEAST 5 minutes a day.
Here's to an improved body, and a healthier one too. Cheers.
No comments:
Post a Comment