List of Awesomeness

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Life

I did really well for a few days, and then today and yesterday I sorta sucked again at eating well. But, I blame that on time. But I heard a quote that's something like "you can have results or you can have excuses." So, anyway, I'm gonna keep trying to get in my water and fruits and not eat unless I'm hungry.
Hmmmm, is there anything else I wanted to talk about? I can't remember. I had a great blog post idea the otehr night, but they always happen when I'm in bed and my laptop is shut down, my iPod is dead, and I only have my phone around and it sucks at saving notes. Haha. But if I can't remember it today, I guess it wasn't that important.

Bah, I'm rambling. I'm like so tired. I guess I should go to bed. Glad I don't have work til Friday. Hallelujah.

No comments:

Post a Comment