I'm over my calories.... by almost 500. ouch.
I'm over my clothing budget by $1 and its just the middle of the month. and I'm over my food budget by $2.... no more buying snacks it seems. especially that soda that makes me so sick anyway. and NO MORE SUGAR COATED SNACKS JUST CUZ PEOPLE BRING IT IN FREE! You are not going to STARVE, Cierra. Seriously.
and I haven't been all that productive today. Work is killing me off and yet all my money is going to things that keep popping up. Like the $305 I have to pay on my car tomorrow. UGH.
Anyway, I enjoyed my time with Rach today. And, my nails look awesome. Not to mention, I think I might have the basis of the floor plan for my dream house (maybe). haha. It seems I'll always be changing my mind. Go figure.
And remember
this song can ALWAYS make one happy.
No comments:
Post a Comment